BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sport aka Vacation....and a Book Recipes

My Book Recipes! :) trying to collect all the recipes! :)


Assalamualaikum WBT and Morning guys!

Well, i am trying to be active to make an entry for my blog! first of all, i want everybody to know that i am selected for playing netball at Kuching! wah so happy eihh~ but i have to left my rayyan at labuan for a week~ urghhh~ how i wish i can bring him along to kuching~ but never mind, he will be find with my mom and dad! another good thing is after the game i will fly back to hubby's hometown (bintulu)! yeah, i can spend a quality time with him then together we will fly back to my hometown to celebrate rayyan's 3rd birthday! :) i can't hardly wait for this time to come but for this week i have to do my intensive training which is everyday 5 to 7pm~ urghh.. so tired!!thank God it's only for a week~ well, enough for the netball thingy~ now, i am trying to find for a recipes~ any recipes such as cakes, western food or whatever lah~ then i will patch it to a book which i call my book recipes! ahahaha~ well, all of you can see the picture! ahahaha.. the thing is i don't know when will i make all the foods~ ahahaha.. what people call " memerlukan kekuatan fizikal, mental and $$$$$ " ahahaha~ how i wish that i have my own house, my own oven then i can make all the foods and serve the food to my familia~ but i am sure it will be one day!! AMINNNN~ well, i will called off for today~ bubai~~~~ :)

Quotes Of The Day :
" Alter your attitude and you can alter your life "
:)







0 comments: